Monday, February 06, 2006

Why & Acid

These are some more songs for the band.
They are not finished but i think they are good enough to be posted. I'm currently working on some more songs, which are in my opinion the best i've ever written and are quite different to the ones in this post and others i've submitted on this blog. But it's going to take alot of time, and time is something that i don't always seem to have.
I hope you enjoy. I always love to hear from you!

Why? ©

She was ideal,
Those were the days
It was her mind,
Made me misbehave.
And all your love,
Never did anything for me,
And I know you
Left me cold to see

Coughing up love like it always was,
Chocking on tar from your love buzz,
Where the only way out was to shoot you down
Bury you in a hole and steal your crown.


You stole him,
He lied to you.
But was blind to see,
You wanted me too,
Now alone under this blood soaked sky
Numbers, and times, and moments but why
Why?
Why?
Why?

Coughing up love like it always was,
Chocking on tar from your love buzz,
Where the only way out was to shoot you down
Bury you in a hole and steal your crown.

Why?



Acid ©

Waiting high at the bus shelter
Don’t mind her brain melter
All I need I tell her
This is what I do

It’s got a one track mind
But I don’t mind
As long as I can make it mine

Hallucinations of halting crime
Captive but free
At least I know you’re fine

You told me not to stop
Contradiction of the cop
You told me to stop
I told you what’s what

Flying and singing around my mind
Never scared of what you might find

1 Comments:

Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

Mmmm I love "Why". Can't wait to see the others when you are ready.

Hugs,
Swapna

February 07, 2006 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home