Friday, January 13, 2006

punk for you

She’s still a mystery

She’s still a mystery,
Hope times will change.
I’m left in misery,
Licking up the fu**er’s grime.

I don’t even have her number,
Given it I can’t remember.
Behind your words are meanings,
I never did take seriously,
All your love teachings,
Is where?

I know what you must seek,
Saw you, what, last week.
Beautiful eyes,
So undemanding,
Sexy thighs,
So commanding.

I’m not giving up.
Suffering on vodka,
Taking time out,
In the bathroom of wonder.


Exhausted and itching

I look at you; you make me nervous all the time,
You don’t mind that I spend it all on you,
And you don’t even give a (fucking) dime.
Everyone is surprised that I still want you to stay,
But I’m just afraid that you’re just gonna fade away,

You walk on in like you have faith,
But I’m just stuck between four walls.
How can you say that it’s all safe?

No understanding on how or why,
I’m still here dusting it off,
But I’m sure,
I’m sure I didn’t die.

Exhausted and itching alive,
I see your bed and take a dive,
It’s all over now.

It’s so bad that it’s good,
Don’t say that I’m just stood,
Here, here, here.
Away from everyone and everything,
Have I won?

4 Comments:

Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

Thanks for fixing my name! I love it when you post your lyrics and can't wait for you to get the podcast up and running, or some sound bytes on here.
:) Cheers!
Swap

January 13, 2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they songs for a punk band i liked the first one i could imagne it being a realy fast song are you in a band?

January 13, 2006 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 17, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

These are your lyrics?

January 23, 2006 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home