Sunday, January 08, 2006

Helium!

I had a nice weekend. I got up quite early on saturday, it was my birthday and so obviously i wanted to get up and see what i had. I got 16 cards all together which was cool. I went driving early at about 10am, this was because it gets so busy in Gloucester and other Learners are taking their practical and some places that we go to do manoeuvres are already being used. It wasn’t a very nice day for weather though, it was raining and even sleeting at one point but I didn’t mind too much.

In the afternoon I went out with my mum and step dad for a meal, but was surprised to find that other family members had come to congratulate my birthday which was nice. The meal was lovely, had a gammon steak…not as salty as usual so that was alright. The pudding though was a big shock…hot fudge, ice-cream, cream and flake and it was huge too. I just about managed to eat it. My granddad took some photos but to be honest they weren’t great because some of us didn’t look like we wanted photos done as we pulled some moody faces. But the afternoon was great, though the talk on the 40 Year Old Virgin wasn’t great table talk when eating, thanks mum.
There were no plans to go out so instead my friend Carl came around we talked, messed around on the pc and watched some TV while enjoying cold Beck’s. But found that my guitar string isn’t too good so I’ll have to go have it fixed…no tuning could help.

Overall, the day was good. There was no huge party and drunken antics, but there was a few surprises through out and was a pleasant day. No, the real partying is going to happen next Saturday at Carl’s birthday which I’m looking forward to.

Peace out!

In a resturant, your meal came first. Is it rude to start it?
Yes
No
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

Yo Ash! Change the font color in your post so we can see it better :) Also wanted to say I was happy you had such a good birthday and finally, I was wondering if you want a link on my blog to yours? Lemme know!

January 09, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

oops I meant change the font color on your POLL (the actual page we see when we vote or click on view) not your post color...DUH ME!

January 09, 2006 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stumbled on the site and find it rather amusing. Love the ice shot :) wow thats cool. whats your age? if you dont mind me asking. Xxx

January 09, 2006 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 17, 2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home