Monday, January 02, 2006

Evening Sun

I’m at home, I’m not bored but I don’t seem to be doing a lot either. I know that I can do some work but I choose not to, instead I listen to music, read, use the PC and flip through the tedious TV channels. Are we all lazy in essence?

I’ve been thinking a lot of going on holiday, actually ever since I got back from New York last August. Travelling is so much fun; but I hate flying which is possibly the only thing that stops me from booking tickets right now. Oh, and because of money issues…and work. Damn! I’m thinking of upgrading to a better camera because photography is so rewarding. It’s art, man.

There are many places in the world that I would like to go but for some reason L.A., Japan and NZ stand out the most for me. They look so beautiful, as if they aren’t anything to do with this planet at all. Tokyo looks like a place from another world or something, totally weird.


To accomplish all of this I’m most definitely going to have to start saving up more and get a new job too, but then there’s the driving lessons which cost a bomb. I suppose many people could possibly relate to this dilemma, wanting to get away but ultimately can’t.

As I leave you to ponder on my nonsense, remember that the new Strokes album ‘First Impression of Earth’ is out today, and apart from like 2 songs it’s a great, great, great album! The coolest album, from the coolest band around!


2 Comments:

Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

In essence...I most definitely am lazy :D

However, in my defense (and yours too) refusing to get out and do things and forcing myself to play on the comp, watch tv, read, listen to music, etc, is really tough. So I work hard at being lazy. Does that mean I'm not really lazy?

January 04, 2006 5:56 AM  
Blogger nac said...

Hehehehe you're going to need to save plenty of cash if you're planning on going to Tokyo. Definitely worth visiting though, such a cool place to hang out. It's got to be one of the cleanest and safest places I've ever been to, would love to go back again sometime in the near future. :)

January 04, 2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home