Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Muse


I’ve been listening to Muse’s new album Black Holes and Revelations , I haven’t downloaded it illegally but I’m listening to a few of the tracks over at hypemachine.com. I’m not a fan of them, but then I’ve never listened to much of their stuff. Well I heard Knights Of Cydonia which has to be the most epic, amazing, mars attacks-ish song I’ve ever heard. It’s so good in fact I might just change my opinion of them and get this record.

Check it out over at hypemachine.com or download it, it is out there somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

you're really good at blogging. keep it up. we're all big fans here down at the "corinne's house" so dont get depressed that nobody comments. people are too wowwed out to comment. its freaky.

June 20, 2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home