Thursday, June 01, 2006

MOJO July 06

MOJO has a great issue this month as it features a Beatle’s Revolver tribute CD. Also it has an extensive look at the origins of the making of Revolver and the ‘101 Greatest Beatles Songs’ with an all star poll e.g. Yoko Ono, Noel Gallagher, Brian Wilson, the Byrdes… In fact it is so well written and interesting it made me get out my Beatles albums and listen to them all over again and now I can’t stop listening to them.

I’m currently studying William Blake’s poems, songs of Innocence and Experience in particular. This accompanied with the Beatles golden song writing I suddenly find myself captured in a sort of musical wave of inspiration. Which ultimately ended up with writing some more lyrics and I’ll be sure to post them up some time in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home