Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I suppose most will be watching Barcelona Vs Arsenal tonight, I found it quite funny that today when someone asked me (annoying football fanatic) if I was going to watch it and my response was "probably not!", he responded with “You call yourself a man? Most men watch football”. Nice generalisation, mate. Since when is football a man’s game anyway? Give me Rugby or F1 any day.

Also…am I the only one who hasn’t read the Da Vinci Code? It's a question which has been following me everywhere for quite some time now. This film is hyped like no other!

1 Comments:

Blogger nac said...

I haven't read the da vinci code...not likely to watch the film either, but then again you said the same thing about arsenal v barcelona match. ;)

May 18, 2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home