Wednesday, June 07, 2006

666

People made out that yesterday was going to be some kind of apocolypse or something since the date had an inordinate number of sixes. Anything happen? No, obviously it was all a load of eschatology ball. I don’t blame people for imagining something like that to escape reality, but isn’t it obvious that nothing was going to happen and that it’s all fictional? They were even talking about it on the news.

But did anything weird happen to you or someone you know yesterday? Supernatural or the devil’s work? I was attacked by a pigeon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swapna Padmanabh said...

Someone I know was due on the sixth, she and her husband had the hospital induce labor early so the kid was born on the fifth instead of the sixth because of the dreaded 666...

I don't remember anything horrible happening but maybe that was because I was too busy standing under the moon sacrificing small woodland creatures and hexing all my enemies...

June 09, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home